DR. OSMAN BASHIR TAHIR (AKA DR. OBT)
Dr. Osman Bashir Tahir, is a practicing consultant Plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic surgeon. He is registered as a specialist Plastic Surgeon, with the Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (Reg no, 42942-P). Dr. Osman Bashir Tahir is also registered with a licence to practice, by the General Medical Council, United Kingdom.
Dr. OBT qualified in medicine at King Edward Medical College, in 2003. After completion of his house-job at Mayo Hospital, Lahore, he embarked to the United Kingdom to commence his basic surgical training. At Whipps Cross University Hospital , in the Department of General Surgery he trained under Dr. James Crinnian. During this period, he completed his examinations and qualified from the most prestigious and oldest surgical college in the world- The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh. He also completed a three year modular training course, and was awarded his Masters of Sciences in Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, from Queen Mary, University of London. He went on to train for a period of 6 years specialist training at the Department of Plastic, Reconstructive and Burn Surgery Mayo Hospital Lahore , and was awarded a Masters in Plastic Surgery degree by King Edward Medical University.
ADVANCED CLINICAL TRAININGS
- A one-on-one Aesthetic Fellowship with one of the leading Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons in the world, Dr. Woffles Wu in Singapore
- A Board Certification by examination with The American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine
- Certification from The Advanced Bodysculpting Institute, in Vaser Hi-Def Bodysculpting
- Certification by DynamX in 4D Bodysculpting with Lipo and Fat transfer by Dr. Alfredo Hoyos, the inventor of Vaser Hi-Definition
- Basic and Advanced Surgical Skills courses by The Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Complete Aesthetic medicine courses led by Dr. Adrian Richards, Plastic Surgeon, UK
- Masterclass training with Dr. Simon Ourian – the top Aesthetic Doctor to the stars in Los Angeles , California